National Aluminum Company Limited (NALCO), Koraput has issued notification for the NALCO recruitment 2016 of various vacancies for various disciplines, as mentioned below.
NALCO Recruitment 2016 Vacancies Details
Vacancies for the available posts are as mentioned below:
|Post||Name of the post||No. of vacancies|
|1||SUPT/ JOT (Fitter)||24|
|2||SUPT/ JOT (Electrician)||02|
|3||SUPT/ JOT (Electronics||01|
|4||SUPT/ JOT (Motor Mechanic)||01|
|5||SUPT/ JOT (Surveyor)||01|
|6||SUPT/ JOT (HEMM)||26|
|7||SUPT/ TA (Geology Asst)||02|
NOTE: The applications will be accepted from 05th November 2016 at 09:00 AM to 25th November 2016 to 04:00 PM.
- Post 1-7 : The candidates’ maximum age is 27 years for UR, 30 years for OBC, 32 years for SC/ ST candidates for Posts 1 to 7,
- Post 8: The candidates’ maximum age limit is 30 years.
- Age relaxation is applicable for SC/ST/ OBC/ PWD candidates as per rules.
The candidates should possess the following educational qualification:
- Post 1-5: The candidates should have passed HSC with ITI (NCTVT/ SCTE & VT) in respective trade for Post 1 to 5,
- Post 6: HSC pass with ITI (NCTVT/ SCTE & VT) in respective trade & Valid Heavy Vehicle Driving License for
- for Post 7: B. Sc (Geology-Hons) passed
- Post 8: The candidates should passed HSC with Valid Mining Mate’s Certificate of Competency & Valid First Aid Certificate.
Fee details/ Application Fee:
- Candidates should pay Rs. 50/- in shape of Demand Draft in any Nationalized bank for General & OBC candidates is to be deposited in the A/c of NALCO.
- Through online payment gateway or alternate mode. No fee for SC/ ST/ Ex SM/ PWD candidates.
Once a candidate satisfies the above criteria, the applicant should follow the procedure as mentioned below and apply for the post:
- Log in to the website: https://www.nalcoindia.com/
- Then, go to “Careers” option and select the desired Post for which you want to apply.
- Apply online.
- Fill the required details.
- Submit the form
- Save the form for future references.
The candidates will be selected based on written test and/or trade test.
All the best for your career ahead.
NOTE: Do make a thorough reading of the notification for any further detailed information required.