Department of Education, North Eastern Hill University (NEHU), Tura Campus, Chasingre has issued a notification for NEHU Guest Lecturer recruitment 2017. There are 04 vacancies of NEHU Guest Lecturer. Eligible candidates can apply in the prescribed application format on or before 30th November 2016.
NEHU Guest Lecturer Recruitment 2017
Applicants must satisfy the eligibility criteria for NEHU Guest Lecturer recruitment 2017 as mentioned below:
- The eligible candidates minimum age limit is 20 years & maximum age limit is 30 years as on 01-11-2016.
- Upper age relaxation of 05 years for Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe, 03 years for Other Backward Classes, 10 years for Persons with Disability candidates & Others is applicable as per rules.
- The candidates should possess minimum qualification with at least 55 % marks & NET (Education).
Fee details/ Application Fee:
- The eligible applicants will have to pay Rs. 100/- for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates & Rs. 600/- for all others plus Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of application fees/ intimation charges
- Through online using Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ Master Card/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
- Once a candidate satisfies the above criteria, the applicant should follow the procedure as mentioned below and apply for the post:
- The applicants /eligible candidates can send their application/ Bio data in plain paper including telephone number & Email address, written
Application for Post of Guest Lecturer, Department of Education, NEHU, Tura Campus, Chasingre” by post to Head, Department of Education, NEHU, Tura Campus, Chasingre, Tura, West Garo Hills, Meghalaya – 794002 or by Fax No 03651-223953/222757 on or before 30-11-2016.
The candidates will be selected based on interview.
All the best for your career ahead.
Freejobpoint.com advises to make thorough reading of the notification for any further detailed information required