Office of the Registrar, University of North Bengal has issued notification for the recruitment of JRF (State/ University Fellow) vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply in the prescribed application format on or before 30th November 2016.
North Bengal University Recruitment 2017
Following are the details of North Bengal University Recruitment 2017 for JRF State Fellow and JRF University Fellow.
Number of vacancies available: 30
|Post||Name of the post||Number of vacancies|
|1||JRF- State Fellow||24|
|2||JRF- University Fellow||06|
- The applicants age should not exceed 28 years.
- Not more than 33 years for SC/ ST/ BC categories, physically handicapped & women applicants.
- The applicants should possess Master’s Degree in relevant subject with at least 55% marks & qualify in NET/ SET/ GATE of the UGC/ UGC-CSIR.
- The applicants should pay Rs.20/- by Bank Draft (Rs.5/- for SC/ ST/ BC) in favour of the “University of North Bengal” payable at S.B.I., N.B.U. Campus Branch, or Form may also be collected from the office of the Registrar in Cash at the University Cash Counter.
How to apply
- The applicants may send their applications along with Bank Draft, other particulars to the Registrar, University of North Bengal (Raja-Rammohunpur), Dist. Darjeeling, Pin – 734013 on or before 30th November 2016.
- The monthly value of scholarships will be Rs. 18000/- for the first 2 years and Rs. 20,000/- in the third and subsequent years subject to fulfillment of certain conditions.
- The applicants will be selected based on oral test.
All the best for your career ahead
Finally, freejobpoint.com advises you to make a thorough reading of the notification for any further detailed information required.