Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has issued a notification for the recruitment for the posts of Assistant in various offices of the RBI Bank. Eligible candidates may apply online from 07th November 2016 to 28th November 2016. There are total 610 vacancies.
RBI Recruitment of Assistant Details
The vacancies for the Assistant post are at following places mentioned below:
|Sl No.||Name of the post
|No. of vacancies|
|11||Kanpur & Lucknow||52|
|17||Thiruvananthapuram & Koch||30|
Applicants must satisfy the eligibility criteria as mentioned below:
- The candidates’ age limit should be between 20 to 28 years (Candidates must have been born not earlier than 08-11-1988 and not later than 07-11-1996 (both days including)) as on 08-11-2016.
- Age relaxation is applicable to 05 years for SC/ ST, 03 years for OBC.
The candidates should possess the following educational qualification:
- The candidates should possess Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks (pass class for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates) in the aggregate and the knowledge of word processing on PC.
Fee details/ Application Fee:
- Candidates should pay Rs. 450/- (Examination fee + Intimation Charges) for OBC/ General candidates and Rs. 50/- for SC/ ST/ PWD/ EXS (Intimation Charges)
- Through online by using gateway/ Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ Master Card/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
Once a candidate satisfies the above criteria, the applicant should follow the procedure as mentioned below and apply for the post:
Before applying candidates should possess the following:
- The candidate must possess a valid e mail id & contact number.
- The candidates should scan there photograph and signature.
Visit the link https://www.rbi.org.in/ .The following window will appear below:
Click on the recruitment related post as highlighted above, for complete details.
The candidates will be selected based on exam, main exam and interview:
- Schedule of Online Preliminary Test (Tentative) – December 23 & 24, 2016. However RBI reserves the right to change the dates of examination.
- Schedule of Online Main Test (Tentative) : January 2017. However RBI reserves the right to change the dates of examination
All the best for your career ahead.