Noida Metro Rail Corporation Recruitment 2016
NMRC Limited has published notification for the Noida Metro Rail Corporation recruitment 2016 of various vacancies for various disciplines, as mentioned below.
The vacancy for the available posts is available at following places as mentioned below:
|Post||Name of the post||No. of vacancies|
|1||Station Controller/ Train Operator||194|
|2||Customer Relations Assistant||65|
|3||Junior Engineer/ Electrical||59|
|4||Junior Engineer/ Electronics||63|
|5||Junior Engineer/ Mechanical||18|
|6||Junior Engineer/ Civil:||20|
NOTE: The applications will be accepted from from 05-11-2016 at 10:00 hrs to 30-12-2016 by 23:59 hrs.
Applicants must satisfy the eligibility criteria for Noida Metro Rail Corporation Recruitment 2016. Criteria are as following.
- Post 01-09 : The candidates’ age limit should be between 18 – 28 years (i.e Candidates born not earlier than 02-07-1988 and not later than 01-07-1998)
- Post 10: The candidates’ age should be 18 – 25 years (i.e Candidates born not earlier than 02-07-1991 and not later than 01-07-1998) for as on 01-07-2016
- Age relaxation is applicable to 05 years for SC/ ST/ OBC candidates of UP domicile & Other relaxation details refer the notification.
The candidates should possess the following educational qualification:
- Post 01: The candidates should possess 03 years Engineering Diploma in Electrical/ Electronic or equivalent or BSC Hons in (Physics/ Chemistry/ Maths) or B.Sc (Physics/ Chemistry/ Maths)
- Post 02: The candidates should have 03/ 04 years Graduation course in any discipline from a Govt. Recognized University, and computer literacy (Certificate in Computer Application Course of a minimum 6 weeks duration)
- Post 03-06: The candidates should have 03 years Engineering Diploma in Electrical/ Electronics/ Electronics & Communication/ Mechanical/ Civil/ equivalent trade
- Post 7: The candidates should have passed B.Com/ equivalent from a Govt. recognized University/ Institute
Fee details/ Application Fee:
- Candidates should pay Rs. 400/- (exclusive of bank charges plus service tax) and Rs. 150/- (exclusive of bank charges plus service tax) for SC/ ST/ PWD Candidates (Non Refundable) by bank challan should be deposited with a unique Bank Reference Number in triplicate (1st copy – Bank Copy, 2nd copy – Candidate’s Copy and 3rd copy – DMRC’s Copy) downloaded from DMRC website.
Once a candidate satisfies the above criteria, the applicant should follow the procedure as mentioned below and apply for the post:
- Log in to the website: http://www.delhimetrorail.com/
- Then, go to “Careers” option and select the desired Post for which you want to apply.
- Then, Apply online.
- Fill the required details.
- Submit the form
- Save the form for future references.
The candidates will be selected based on written test, psycho test, medical examination, skill test & interview.
All the best for your career ahead.
NOTE: Do make a thorough reading of the notification for any further detailed information required.