Bank of Baroda, Mumbai has issued a notification for the Bank of Baroda Specialist Officer Recruitment 2016 in Project 2016-17. Eligible and desirous candidates can apply ONLINE from 09th November 2016 to 29th November 2016.
Bank of Baroda Specialist Officer Recruitment 2016
|Sr No.||Name of the post||No. of vacancies|
|1||Junior Management Grade/ Scale I||66|
|2||Middle Management Grade/ Scale II||676|
|3||Middle Management Grade / Scale III||256|
|4||Senior Management Grade / Scale IV||41|
Applicants must satisfy the eligibility criteria before applying for Bank of Baroda Specialist Officer Recruitment 2016. Following are eligibility criteria.
JMG/S I- Rs. 23700 x 980 (7) – 30560 x 1145(2) – 32850 x 1310(7) – 42020
MMG/S II – Rs. 31705 x 1145 (1) – 32850 x 1310(10) – 45950
MMG/S III – RS. 42020 x 1310 (5) – 48570 x 1460 (2) – 51490
SMG/S IV – Rs. 50030 x 1460 (4) – 55870 x 1650 (2) – 59170
- for Post Code 1, 3, 28: The candidates’ age limit should be between 28 – 40 years.
- Post Code 2, 4, 9, 15, 17, 20, 27, 31, 32, 33: The candidates’ age limit should be between 25 – 32 years.
- for Post Code 5, 6, 18, 21: The candidates’ age limit should be between 25 – 30 years for S.No-5, 6, 18, 21
- Post Code 7, 8, 29: The candidates’ age limit should be between 25 – 35 years.
- for Post Code 10 to 14: The candidates’ age limit should be between 22 – 40 years
- Post Code 16: The candidates’ age limit should be between 23 -30 years for S.No-16,
- for Post Code 19: The candidates’ age limit should be between 30 – 40 years
- Post Code 22 to 26: The candidates’ age limit should be between 25 – 40 years
- for Post Code 30: The candidates’ age limit should be between 21- 30 years
Age relaxation is 5 years for Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe, 3 years for Other Backward Classes (Non Creamy Layer), 10 years for Persons with Disability & Others admissible as per rules.
The candidates should possess the following educational qualification:
- The candidates should possess Qualified Chartered Accountant for S.No-1, Full time MBA / Full time PGDBM / Full time PGDM with specialization in Finance / CFA/ ICWA/ CA from a recognized university/ reputed institute for S.No-2, 3, 4,
- Full time M.B.A or equivalent with specialization in Marketing from a premier institution for S.No-5, 7, 8,
- Graduation or equivalent from a recognized University/ Institute for S.No-6, Full Time MBA or Full Time PG in Econometrics/ Statistics/ Financial Risk Management/ Data science or Full Time PG in Risk Mgmt./Maths/ Economics/ Financial Engg. from a recognized University/ Other reputed Institutions for S.No-9 Posts with adequate experience.
Post code referred above refers to the designations under various heads. Refer to the notification for complete details. Click here to view Official Notification
Fee details/ Application Fee:
- The eligible applicants will be required to pay 600/- for General/ OBC, Rs. 100/- for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates through online by using only Master/ Visa Debit or Credit card.
Once a candidate satisfies criteria for Bank of Baroda Specialist Officer Recruitment 2016, the applicant should follow the procedure as mentioned below and apply for the post:
- Log in to the website: http://www.bankofbaroda.co.in/
- Go to the tab announcements.
- A window will appear as shown below with the notifications:
The candidates will be selected based on their performance in the following:
- Online Written Test,
- Group Discussion (GD)/Personal Interview (PI)/Psychometric Test.
All the best for your career ahead.
NOTE: freejobpoint.com advises candidates to make a thorough reading of the notification for detailed information.