Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has issued a notification for IBPS Specialist Officer Recruitment 2017. Eligible candidates can apply ONLINE from 16th November 2016 to 02nd December 2016. There will be online examination for the next Common Recruitment Process (CRP) for selection of the below mentioned posts.
IBPS Specialist Officer Recruitment 2017
|Sr No.||Name of the post||No. of vacancies|
|1||I.T Officer (Scale-I)||335|
|2||Agricultural Field Officer (Scale I)||2580|
|3||Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale I)||65|
|4||Law Officer (Scale I)||115|
|5||HR/Personnel Officer (Scale I)||81|
|6||Marketing Officer (Scale I)||946|
Applicants must satisfy the following eligibility criteria before applying for IBPS Specialist Officer Recruitment 2017
- The eligible candidates minimum age limit is 20 years & maximum age limit is 30 years as on 01st November 2016.
- Upper age relaxation of 05 years for Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe, 03 years for Other Backward Classes, 10 years for Persons with Disability candidates & Others is applicable as per rules.
The candidates should possess the following educational qualification:
- for Post 1: The candidates should possess 4 year Engineering/ Technology Degree in CSE/ IT/ ECE/ Electronics/ Electronics & Instrumentation.
- Post 2: The candidates should 4 year Degree (graduation) in Agriculture/ Horticulture/ Animal Husbandry/ Veterinary Science/ in relevant discipline.
- for Post 3: The candidates should have the Post Graduation Degree in Hindi with English as a subject at the Degree (graduation) level
- Post 4: The candidates should have the Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB) & enrolled as an advocate with Bar Council
- for Post 5: The candidates should have Graduation & Full time Post Graduation degree for Post 5
- Post 6: The candidates should have Graduation & Full time MMS (Marketing)/ MBA (Marketing)/ Full time 2 years PGDBA/ PGDBM/ PGPM/ PGDM with specialization in Marketing
Fee details/ Application Fee:
- The eligible applicants will have to pay Rs. 100/- for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates & Rs. 600/- for all others plus Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of application fees/ intimation charges
- Through online using Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ Master Card/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
Once a candidate satisfies the above criteria, the applicant should follow the procedure as mentioned below and apply for the post:
Log in to the website: ibps.in and proceed with the application.
The candidates will be selected based on CRP SPL-VI examination and Interview.
All the best for your career ahead.