Indian Institute of Technology, Indian School of Mines (ISM), Dhanbad has issued a notification for ISM Dhanbad recruitment 2017 for posts of Dy. Registrar, Librarian and Asst Librarian. The applicants may apply in the prescribed application format on or before 10th December 2016 at 05:30 PM. There are total 03 Vacancies.
ISM Dhanbad Recruitment 2017
ISM Dhanbad Recruitment 2017 details are given below.
|Post No.||Name of the post||Number of vacancies||Remuneration|
|1||Dy Registrar||01||Rs. 15,600-39,100/-(PB-3) + Grade Pay Rs. 7,600/- (pre-revised) and other allowances as per Central Govt. norms.|
|2||Librarian||01||Rs. 37,400-67,000/- (PB-4) + Academic Grade Pay Rs. 10,000/-(pre revised) and allowances as per Central Govt. norms.|
|3||Asst Librarian||01||Rs. 15,600 -39,100/(PB -3) + AGP Rs. 6,000/(pre-revised) and allowances as per Central Govt. norms.|
- The applicant’s age should be maximum 52 years for Post 1, 3.
- Age relaxation is applicable for PH/ Ex-Serviceman candidates as per Govt. rules.
- Post 1: The applicants should possess post graduation degree.
- Post 2 & 3: Master’s Degree in Library Science/ Information Science/ Documentation with 55% of marks and relevant experience.
- The applicants should pay Rs. 100/- by crossed demand draft drawn in favor of “Registrar, IIT(ISM), Dhanbad” payable at Dhanbad.
How to apply
- The applicants should send their application in prescribed format along with the following documents:
- Self-attested copies of relevant certificates &
- Demand draft to Deputy Registrar (Estt.), Indian Institute of Technology (Indian School of Mines), Dhanbad, Dhanbad – 826 004 Jharkhand.
- Post 1: The shortlisted applicants will be called for interview.
- Post 2: The shortlisted applicant’s will asked for the written test/ skill test.
- Post 2 & 3: http://www.ismdhanbad.ac.in/openings-ism-regular/admin/documents/2016-12-10%2017:30:00_AD-LIBR-AST-LIB-10-12-2016.pdf
- Post 1: http://www.ismdhanbad.ac.in/openings-ism-regular/admin/documents/2016-12-10%2017:30:00_AD-DR-10-12-2016.pdf
- Application form: http://ismdhanbad.ac.in/openings-ism-regular/docs/ApplicationForm.pdf
All the best for your career ahead
Freejobpoint.com advises you to go through official notification for detailed information.