Government of Kerala State has issued notification for KPSC recruitment 2017 of various positions in Kerala State Govt. Services / Departments by direct Recruitment /Deputation. Eligible candidates can apply online till 14th December 2016. There are total 503 vacancies approximately and additionally many vacancies are likely to open as well.
KPSC Recruitment 2017
Please follow below mentioned procedure to apply online for KPSC Recruitment 2017 posts.
Procedure to follow for KPSC Recruitment 2017
- Step 1: Click here: https://www.keralapsc.gov.in/ and the following window will appear:
- Step 2: Click on the notifications tabs and the following window will appear:
- Step 3: Click on the highlighted notification above and the following window will appear with all the listed vacancies:
- Click on the view or download option and you will get all the details required. For instance, you choose to appear for Lower Division Clerk / Village Assistant – Land Revenue
- Click the view option and the following details will appear which will include the eligibility, remuneration details etc, as shown below:
Submission of application
- The applicants shall register themselves on the website.
- Kindly follow the “one time registration” system on the official website.
- Candidates who have registered shall apply by logging into their profile using their User- ID and password.
- Candidates shall click on the ‘Apply Now’ button of the respective posts in the Notification link for applying for a post.
- No application fee is required.
- Candidates can view and have a print-out of the details in the profile by clicking the link Registration Card, if required.
- Applications once submitted will be received as provisional and particulars shall not be deleted or altered after submission. Applications submitted not in accordance with the conditions of the notification will be summarily rejected.
All the best for your career ahead
Freejobpoint.com advises you to make a thorough reading of the notification for any further detailed information required.