Odisha Sub-ordinate Staff Selection Commission (OSSSC), Bhubaneswar has issued a notification for OSSSC Recruitment 2017 of couple of vacancies in the field of Horticulture Extension Worker & Village Agriculture Worker vacancies on contractual basis under Director of Agriculture, Government of Odisha. Eligible candidates may apply online between 30th November 2016 to 07th January 2017. There are total 736 vacancies.
OSSSC Recruitment 2017
Following are OSSSC Recruitment 2017 details for Extension Worker & Village Agriculture Worker vacancies.
- The applicants age should be between 21-32 years.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- The applicants should have passed 10+2 Science in Agricultural related subjects only such as Crop Production (CP)/ Horticulture (Hort.)/ Repair and Maintenance of Power Driven Farm Machinery (PDFM) from any recognized board/ council/ institute for Horticulture Extension Worker post. 10+2 Science in Agricultural related subjects only such as Crop Production (CP)/ Horticulture (Hort.)/ Repair and Maintenance of Power Driven Farm Machinery (PDFM) from any recognized board/ council/ institute & Diploma in Agriculture Polytechnic under Odisha University of Agriculture and Technology for Village Agriculture Worker post.
- The applicants should pay of Rs. 100/- for SC, ST and PWD categories through the following modes of payment.
- The applicants can pay online by using online modes of payment. On successful payment, an e-Challan will be generated from the Treasury portal.
- The applicants can pay through offline via challan drawn under the “Head of Account 0051-PSC-104-UPSC/SSC-Examination Fees-0047-Fees collected for conducting Examination by OSSSC-02213”.
How to apply
- The applicants can apply online through the website www.osssc.gov.in from from 30th November 2016 to 07th January 2017.
- The pay scale shall be as follows:
Selection process: Applicants will be selected based on written examination.
Finally, freejobpoint.com advises you to make a thorough reading of the notification for any further detailed information required.
All the best for your career ahead.