Kolkata Police Force Recruitment 2017 notification has been issued for recruitment of various post on contractual basis. Eligible & Desirous candidates can walk in for the interview on 22 nd & 23rd November 2016 from 09:00 hrs onwards at Kolkata Police Hospital, 2, Beninandan Street, Kolkata – 700025. There are total 25 Vacancies of M.O. (Specialist), G.D.M.O., Sister-in-charge, Gr.-I (ii) and Staff Nurse Gr. – II. These vacancies are for Permanent Resident of West Bengal only.
Kolkata Police Force Recruitment 2017
|Post||Name of the post||Number of vacancies||Date & time for interview|
||03||22nd Nov 2016 at 09:00 hrs|
|2||G.D.M.O||05||22nd Nov 2016 at 09:00 hrs|
|07||22 & 23rd Nov 2016 at 09:00 hrs|
|4||Staff Nurse Gr.-II||10||22 & 23rd Nov 2016 at 09:00 hrs|
- Post 1: Candidates should possess Post Graduation in respective discipline
- Post 2: MBBS with 1 year Housestaffship in any Govt. Medical College
- Post 3: B.Sc Nursing/ Promoted Grade-I Sister-in Charge
- Post 4: General Nursing & Midwifery (GNM)
Procedure to follow
- Eligible candidates may walk in interview along with application in the prescribed format with original certificates in support of his educational qualification, age proof, Caste (if any), experience, residential, medical fitness certificates, 02 (two) copies of recent passport size colour photograph and any other documents on 22 & 23rd November 2016 at 09:00 hrs at the venue mentioned above.
The age of the applicant at the time of engagement shall not normally exceed 50 years. In case of specialist doctors it should not exceed 65 years.
M.O. (Specialist) : – Rs. 50,000/-
G.D.M.O – Rs. 40,000/-
Sister-in-charge, Gr.-I (ii) – Rs. 21,000/-
Staff Nurse Gr.-II – Rs. 18,000/-
There are different criteria for selection for each post like academic records, professional experience, publication and interview. Detailed information is available in official notification.
Finally, freejobpoint.com advises you to go thorough official notification for further detailed information.
You can always comment below to ask questions if you have any.
Team Freejobpoint.com !