Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Bombay invites application for IIT Bombay Recruitment 2017 for posts of Instrument Operator, Assistant Security Officer (Female), Assistant Security Inspector (Female) vacancies on contract & temporary basis. Eligible candidates should apply ONLINE on or before 19th December 2016.
IIT Bombay Recruitment 2017 Details
The vacancy for the available posts is as mentioned below:
|Sr No.||Name of the post||No. of vacancies|
|1||Assistant Security Officer (Female) at Security Section||01|
|2||Assistant Security Inspector (Female) at Security Section||01|
|3||Hardware Assistant at Computer Centre||01|
|4||Part-time Dental Hygienist at Hospital||01|
|5||Instrument Operator at C.R.N.T.S||04|
Applicants must satisfy the eligibility criteria for IIT Bombay recruitment 2017 as mentioned below:
- No. 1 & 5 – The candidate’s age should be 32 years
- No. 2 – 4 – The candidate’s age should be 27 years
- Age relaxation is applicable to PwD and Ex-serviceman applicants, SC/ ST/ OBC(NCL) applicants are applicable only if the post is reserved for particular category as per rules.
The applicants should possess the following educational qualification:
- No-1: The applicants should possess Bachelor’s Degree with security related supervisory experience of four years.
- No-2: The applicants should possess Bachelor’s Degree with security related experience of three years for S.No-2,
- No-3: The applicants should possess Bachelor’s Degree in appropriate field or 3- years Diploma in Engineering in appropriate field
Fee details/ Application Fee:
- The applicants should pay Rs. 50/- for No-1 & 2 through online.
- No application fee for SC/ ST/ PWD & Woman applicants.
- Once a candidate satisfies the above criteria, the applicant should follow the procedure as mentioned below and apply for the post:
Note: All the applicants must have a valid e-mail id and contact number before applying.
- Log in to the website: iitb.ac.in, following window will appear, scroll down and click on the highlighted tab.
- Once you click on the career tab, you will find various options, click on the desired option and proceed with the online procedure.
The applicants will be selected based on Skill/ Trade test & Written test.
All the best for your career ahead.
Finally, freejobpoint.com advises candidates to make thorough reading of the notification for any further detailed information required.