Indian Institute of Technology, Indian School of Mines (ISM), Dhanbad has issued a notification for the recruitment of Project Fellow & Junior Research Fellow vacancies for the project entitled of “Multiple layer trial blasting for better recovery with less diluted coal” on purely temporary and co-terminus basis. The applicants may apply in the prescribed application format on or before 02nd December 2016. There are total 04 vacancies.
ISM Dhanbad Project Fellow & JRF Recruitment 2017
|Post No.||Name of the post||Number of vacancies||Stipend|
|1||Project Fellow||02||Rs. 15000/- p.m. (consolidated)|
|2||Junior Research Fellow||02||Rs. 25000/- p.m. (consolidated)|
- The applicant’s age should be maximum 30 years at the time of appointment.
- The age relaxation for SC/ ST/ OBC/ PH candidates as per GOI rules.
- Post 1: The applicants should possess Tech./ B.E. in Mining Engineering/ Diploma in (Mining Engineering/ Mining and Mine Surveying/ Mine Surveying/)/ B.Sc.in geology
- Post 2: First class or equivalent GPA in B.E/ B.Tech. in Mining Engineering)/ M.Tech.(Mining Engineering/ Opencast Mining/ Tunneling and underground space technology) /M.Sc (Engineering geology) with adequate experience.
How to apply
- The applicants can send their applications along with attested copies of supporting documents with complete bio-data to the Principal Investigator, Indian Institute of Technology, ISM Dhanbad, Jharkhand- 326004 or mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, bhanwar_ism@hotmail.
- The applicants will be selected based on applicants performance in Interview.
Freejobpoint.com advises candidates to go through official notification for detailed information.
All the best for your career ahead.