State Bank of India has issued notification for SBI Specialist officer recruitment 2017. Only Indian citizens can apply for posts mentioned below. These posts are on contract basis. Eligible and Desirous candidates may apply from 25th November 2016 to 12th December 2016.
SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2017
Name & Number of Posts
1. Acquisition Relationship Managers – 34
2. Relationship Managers – 55
3. Relationship Manager (Team Lead) – 1
4. Zoanl Head / Senior RM-Sales (Corporate & SMEs) – 1
5. Zoanl Head / Senior RM-Sales (Retail HNI) – 2
6. Compliance Officer- 1
7. Investment Counsellors – 9
Candidates should be Graduate from Government recognized University or Institution. In addition to qualification candidates should have adequate experience in respective field. Varies from post to post as mentioned in official notification.
There are two domain names of State Bank of India official website. Candidates can also apply Online through link given in “careers with us” section of Bank’s website.
SBI will offer remuneration on CTC basis and is negotiable based on candidate’s qualifications, experience and overall suitability for the respective posts.
General and OBC candidates need to pay Rs. 600/- as Application fees and Intimation Charges (Non-refundable). Candidates from SC/ST/PWD category are to pay Rs.100/- (Intimation charges only).
Age Limit (In Years)
1. Acquisition Relationship Managers – Minimum 22 Years Maximum 35 Years
2. Relationship Managers – Minimum 23 Years Maximum 35 Years
3. Relationship Manager (Team Lead) – Minimum 25 Years Maximum 40 Years
4. Zoanl Head / Senior RM-Sales (Corporate & SMEs) – Minimum 30 Years Maximum 50 Years
5. Zoanl Head / Senior RM-Sales (Retail HNI) – Minimum 30 Years Maximum 50 Years
6. Compliance Officer– Minimum 25 Years Maximum 40 Years
7. Investment Counsellors – Minimum 23 Years Maximum 35 Years
Selection will be based on Short listing and Personal Interview
Interview : SBI will shortlist candidates based on their qualification, experience and overall suitability for Interview. The qualifying marks in Interview will be as decided by the Bank.
Merit List : Bank will prepare Merit list for selection in descending order on the basis of scores obtained in interview only.
freejobpoint.com advises candidates to apply well before time to avoid rush at the end. Also advises to go through official notification to ensure eligibility and other criteria.
All the best for your career ahead.
You can always comment below to ask any query regarding any job opening published on freejobpoint.com.
Team Freejobpoint.com !