Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) has issued notification for recruitment of Deputy Director and Joint Director posts. Eligible candidates may apply online on or before 28th December 2016. There is one vacancy for each Deputy Director and Joint Director post.
MPSC Deputy Director and Joint Director Recruitment
Following are details for recruitment of MPSC Deputy Director and Joint Director.
Name of Posts
Joint Director in Ground Water Survey & Development Agency.
Deputy Director of Art [Administration] at Directorate of Art in Maharashtra Art Education Service.
Joint Director – Rs. 15,600-39,100/- + Grade Pay Rs. 7900/-
Deputy Director – Rs. 15,600-39,100/- Grade Pay Rs. 5400/-
Upper age limit for candidates applying for Joint Director post is 45 years and 35 years for candidates applying for Deputy Director post.
Joint Director : –
Master’s degree in Geology or Applied Geology or hold a Diploma in Applied Geology from Indian School of Mines, Dhanbad or any qualification recognized by Government to be equivalent thereto. Also, should possess practical experience in
- carrying out Systematic Hydrogelogical Surveys in Igneous Sedimentary and Metamorphic Terrains
- groundwater exploration and assessment by drilling and testing, and
- processing and interpretation of field data and in preparing and editing technical reports for a period of not less than twelve years, gained after acquiring the qualifications mentioned above out of which not less than five years must be in organising, supervising and guiding field units.
Deputy Director :-
A Degree in at least Second class in Arts, Science, Commerce or Law of a recognized University. Also must
- Possess, after acquiring the basic qualification as mentioned above, experience of administration in a Government Department / Office or Public Undertaking or a large private organization for at least five years out of which three years should have been in a responsible capacity.
- Have adequate knowledge of Marathi.
Official website of Maharashtra Public Service Commission is https://mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in/MPSC/MPSCHome.aspx
Freejobpoint.com advises you to go through official notification to ensure eligibility criteria.
All the best for your career ahead.