West Bengal Public Service Commission has issued notification for recruitment of Inspector of Legal Metrology, Junior Programmer and Sub Editor for Urdu language. Last date to apply online is 22nd February 2017. Following are details given below :-
WBPSC Inspector, Junior Programmer, Sub Editor Vacancies 2017
Pay Scale (in Rupees)
Pay Scale of Inspector Legal Metrology is Rs. 9,000-40,500/- with Grade Pay Rs. 4,400/.
For the post of Sub Editor Urdu language Pay Scale is Rs. 9,000-40,500/- with Grade Pay Rs. 4,400/.
Pay Scale of Junior programmer is Rs. 9,000-40,500/- with Grade Pay Rs. 4,400/- in the Secretariat of the Public Service Commission, West Bengal.
Educational Qualification for the post of Inspector Legal Metrology is
Graduate of a recognized university in Science (With Physics as one of the subjects), Technology or Engineering.
A recognized diploma in Engineering with three years experience in the field of Engineering in which the candidate has earned the diploma or in the field of Legal Metrology.
Able to speak, read and write the regional language of the state, i.e., Bengali / Nepali for the candidates whose mother tongue is Nepali.
Educational Qualification for the post of Sub Editor Urdu language is
- An Honours degree from a recognized University.
- 3(Three) years experience as Sub-editor or Working Journalist in any media house of repute; or 3 (Three) years experience as Mass Communication practitioner in the Public Relations Wing of Government, Semi-Government Organisation or/and Corporate House or reputed Advertisement Agencies with experience of bringing out house journals and publicity materials in print media.
- Knowledge, experience and ability to prepare original manuscripts in Urdu and reproductions of illustrations.
- Knowledge, experience and ability to translate from English to Urdu and vice versa.
- Thorough knowledge and ability of proof reading in Urdu.
- Knowledge, experience and ability to undertake and supervise computer aided page designing.
Educational Qualification for the post of Junior Programmer is
- BCA or B.Sc in Computer Science with First Class or at least 60% of marks or its equivalent from a recognized University/Institute or B.Sc. with DOEACC ‘A’ level.
- One year’s experience in Computer Programming in an Institution/Organisation of repute.
Official website of West Bengal Public Service Commission is www.pscwb.org.in
Rs 160/- (Rupees one hundred and sixty) only + Service Charge 1% of Examination Fee subject to a minimum of Rs. 5/- (Rupees Five) for online payment through debit/credit card plus 12.36% of service charge as Govt. Duty or Service Charge of Rs. 5/- (Rupees Five) only for Net Banking or Service Charge of Rs. 20/- (Rupees Twenty) only for payment through Bank counter (off-line payment).
S.C./S.T. candidates of West Bengal and Persons with disabilities (PWD) having physical disability of 40% and above are not required to pay any fee. BC candidates of West Bengal are, however, required to pay usual fee as aforesaid. NO EXEMPTION OF FEE IS AVAILABLE TO SC/ST/BC CANDIDATES OF OTHER STATES.
The candidate must not be more than 32 years for the post of Inspector and not more than 35 years for the post of Sub Editor and Junior Programmer as on 01st January 2017.
Finally, freejobpoint.com advises candidates to go through official notification to ensure eligibility and other criteria.
Drop your comment below for any clarification.
All the best for your career ahead.