Junior Leaders Academy, Bareilly has invited applications for various posts like Lower Division Clerk (LDC), Cook, Watchman, Mali, Washerman, Accountant and other posts. Interested candidates should apply in prescribed application format. Applications should reach within 45 days from the date of advertisement.
Ministry of Defence LDC Recruitment 2017
Name & Number of posts
Lower Division Clerk (LDC): 07 Vacancies
Blacksmith: 01 Vacancy
Civilian Motor Driver (Ordinary Grade): 02 Vacancies
Accountant: 02 Vacancies
Stenographer Grade III: 01 Vacancy
Cook: 05 Vacancies
Fatigue man: 01 Vacancy
Messenger: 03 Vacancies
Safaiwala: 06 Vacancies
Gestetner Operator: 01 Vacancy
Mali: 04 Vacancies
Watchman: 01 Vacancy
Artist/ Model Maker: 02 Vacancies
Washer man: 02 Vacancies
Candidates should be Matriculation pass or equivalent for Group “D” vacancies. Candidates should be minimum Intermediate pass or equivalent for Group “C” vacancies. However, candidates should have qualifications with respect to different trades as specified in official notification.
Candidates are to pay Rs. 50/- (Rupees Fifty only) by Postal Order. Post order should be in favour of Commandant, Junior Leaders Academy, Bareilly Cantt. Candidates from SC/ ST/ PWD/ESM category need not pay any fee.
Minimum 18 years and maximum 27 years. There is different age limit as per the post. However, there is age relaxation for certain categories as per government rules.
Academy will short list the candidates. Afterwards Academy will conduct Written test or Skill test.
How to apply
Candidates should send their applications at the following address.
Junior Leaders Academy,
Bareilly Cantt – 243001,
Following points are to be kept in mind while sending applications.
- Candidates should send applications in prescribed format only.
- Should send self attested copies of relevant certificates as mentioned in official notification.
- Should send two recent passport size photographs.
- Candidates should superscribe as “Application for the Post of_____________” with application fee.
- Candidates should make sure that application reach within 45 days from the date of advertisement.
- Date of advertisement is 25th February 2017 to 03rd March 2017.