NHDC Limited Vacancy for Engineering Graduates, Diploma and ITI Holders notification has been issued by the Company. There are total 21 vacancies in NHDC Limited. Last date to apply online is 30th May 2017.
NHDC Limited Vacancy for Engineering Graduates, Diploma & ITI Holders
Number of Vacancies
Diploma/ Technical Apprentice: 05 vacancies
Graduate Apprentice: 06 vacancies
Technician/ ITI Apprentice: 10 vacancies
Candidates should have following educational qualifications.
- Bachelor’s Degree (B.E./B.Tech.) in Engineering for Graduate Apprentice in the relevant branch with Minimum aggregate of 70% marks for GEN/OBC and 60% marks for SC/ST from Institute / University recognized by AICTE.
- Diploma in relevant Engineering branch for Technical/ Diploma Apprentices from Institute/ University recognized by AICTE.
- All candidates should have passed 10th Standard Exam. In addition they must have passed the prescribed National Trade Certificate Examination (NTC) or State Trade Certificate Examination (STC) with 60% pass marks for Gen/OBC and 55% marks for SC/ST from any Industrial Training Institute (ITI) located at Madhya Pradesh.
Selected candidates for respective apprenticeship training at Indira Sagar Power Station shall be paid consolidated monthly stipend as mentioned below.
1. For Graduate Apprentices – Rs. 6000/- Per Month.
2. For Technical/Diploma Apprentices – Rs. 5500/- Per Month.
3. For Technician (Vocational)/ITI Apprentices – Rs. 5395/- Per Month
Official website of NHDC Limited is http://nhdcindia.com/
Following are age limit for NHDC Limited vacancies :-
Upper age: 25 Years, Minimum age : 18 Years.
Relaxation in Upper age limit.
- 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC (NCL) candidates.
- Additional 10 years for physically handicapped persons.
- Additional 5 years for wards of NHDC regular employees (son/daughter).
How to apply
Scrutiny of all applications received as per advertisement/ on line portal will be done to ascertain eligibility. Based on eligible applications received, selection process for Graduate/Diploma/ITI apprentices will be decided.
Applications received from the Wards (son/daughter/spouse) of NHDC cadre Employees will be considered separately.
Following is official notification for your reference.
Freejobpoint.com advises to go through official notification to ensure eligibility and other criteria.
All the best for your career ahead.