National Fertilizers Limited has issued notification for National Fertilizers Accounts Officer Vacancy. There are total 15 accounts officer vacancies. Last date to apply online is 07th June 2017. Following are details in brief :-
National Fertilizers Accounts Officer Vacancy
Number of Vacancies
There are total 15 Account Officer vacancies. 08 for unreserved category, 04 vacancies for Other backward classes, 02 for SC and 01 for ST category candidates.
Candidates should be Chartered Accountant / Cost & Management Accountant OR Full time / Regular MBA with specialization in Financial Management with Ist class or 60% marks from a recognized University / Institute.
Minimum 01 (one) year post qualification experience in dealing with Accounting and financial matters, budgeting / taxation.
Candidates are required to deposit registration fee of Rs. 700/- while applying online for the above post.
Upper Age limit is 30 years as on 31st May 2017 and for departmental candidates it is 45 years as on 31st May 2017. Relaxation in Upper Age limit to eligible categories will be provided as per Govt. Rules.
Pay Scale of Accounts Officer in National Fertilizers Limited is Rs. 16400- 40500 (E-1).
Company will select candidates based on online test and personal interview. Following is classification of marks.
|Online Test||80 Marks|
|Personal Interview||20 Marks|
How to apply
- Go to National Fertilizers Limited “Careers” page at www.nationalfertilizers.com.
- Click on the link “Apply”.
- Fill up all the required fields.
- Ensure the information provided is correct and then submit.
- Click on “Make payment” which will take you to Payment Gateway, which has been authorized to collect the application fee /processing charges on behalf of NFL.
- Do the final Registration & Printing of Provisional Registration Slip.
Following is official notification for your ready reference.
freejobpoint.com advises candidates to go through official notification.
All the best for your career ahead.
Drop your comments below for any clarifications.