WAPCOS company has issued notification for WAPCOS Limited engineer vacancies 2017 for electrical engineer and other posts vacancies. There are total 17 vacancies. The last date of receipt of applications is 13th June 2017.
WAPCOS Limited Engineer vacancies 2017 Electrical Engineer & other posts
Name & Number of posts :
Team Leader – 01
Bridge/Structural Engineer – 02
Material/Quality Control Engineer – 01
Building Architect & Structural Engineer cum Auto CAD Design and Management Engineer – 01
Electrical Engineer – 05
Mechanical Engineer – 02
Building & Structural Design Engineer cum CADD Expert – 01
Survey Engineer – 01
Computer cum Data Entry Operators – 01
Messenger – 01
Fishery Expert – 01
Water Supply Expert – 01
Age : Age limit differs from post to post. Please refer official notification for the same.
Age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD will be as per Government rules and preference will be given to SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates if otherwise found suitable.
How to apply : Candidates are to send their filled application in prescribed proforma within 15 days from the date of release of the advertisement. Duly filled application should be sent at following mentioned address.
Chief Engineer & Regional Manager (ER) WAPCOS Limited Jalasampad Bhawan, 10th Floor, Salt Lake City, Kolkata – 700091 West Bengal
Important points :
- These vacancies are purely on temporary basis.
- Company will give due weightage and remuneration to relevant experience holders
- Number of posts may vary as per requirement of projects of the company.
- Management reserves the right to fix the criteria to restrict the number of candidates to be called for written/skill test/interview.
- The Company will not be responsible for any postal delay within the specified time.
Contact details :
Candidates may visit website www.wapcos.co.in and for clarification candidates can call on 033-23597015.
Following is official notification for your reference.
freejobpoint.com advises candidates to go through official notification to ensure eligibility and other criteria.
All the best for your career ahead.