Cantonment Board recruitment 2017 for Computer Programmer notification is out. Eligible candidates may apply online with in 20 days from the date of issue of advertisement in employment news. This post is published in 24-30 June 2017 employment news issue.
Cantonment Board Recruitment 2017 Computer Programmer
Applicants should have following educational qualifications.
- Post Graduate Diploma alongwith Graduation degree in Computer Science from a recognized university. or
- Graduation Degree with DOE ‘A’ Level certificate.
- Good knowledge for development of software in C/C-Foxpro, RDBMS e.g. Oracle/Ingres/Sybase/DB2 etc.
- Exposure in any Networking Operating System.
- Full knowledge of office automation packages and internet.
Applicants should be 18 to 25 years of age as on 30th June 2017. There is age relaxation for reserved category candidates. For SC/ST candidates 05 years, OBC candidates 03 years and PH Category candidates 10 years relaxation.
Candidate are to pay Rs. 500/- (Five hundred only) as application fee. SC/ST/PWD category candidates are to pay Rs. 200/- as application fee. Candidates are to pay application fee online using Debit Card/Credit Card or Netbanking.
How to apply
Candidates should apply online through official website of cantonment board Nainital which is www.cbnainital.org.in.
Pay Scale of Computer Programmer in Cantonment Board, Nainital is Rs. 9,300-34,800/- and Grade Pay is Rs. 4,600/-.
Freejobpoint.com advises you to go through Cantonment Board Recruitment 2017 Computer Programmer notification to ensure eligibility criteria.
All the best for your career ahead.