National Institute of Plant Health Management (NIPHM), Hyderabad issued a notification for NIPHM recruitment of Research Associate, Senior Research Fellow, Junior Research Fellow vacancies contract, temporary basis .
NIPHM Recruitment 2016 RA, JRF & JRF – 11 Nov 16
The bifurcation of posts is as mentioned below:
|Post||Name of the post||No. of vacancies|
· Plant Pathology
· Pesticide Management
|Senior Research Fellow
· Pesticide Management
|Junior Research Fellow
NOTE: The eligible candidates can walk in for interview on 11th November 2016 at 9.00 a.m. onwards.
Find below the brief of the notification:
Applicants must satisfy the eligibility criteria for NIPHM Recruitment 2016 as mentioned below:
- Post 1 a,b.: The candidates maximum age should be 40 years for men, 45 years for women.
- Post 2 a, b, c & 3a. : In this case, the age criteria is 35 years for men, 40 years for women.
Upper age relaxation is applicable for SC/ ST/ OBC/ PHE/ Ex-servicemen candidates as per Government rules.
The candidates should possess the following educational qualification:
- Post 1a: Ph.D in Plant Pathology/ M.Sc in Agriculture/ Botany/ Microbiology/ Bachelor’s Degree.
- Post 1b: Ph.D/ Master’s Degree in Agricultural Chemicals/Agricultural Chemistry/ Organic and relevant subjects.
- Ph.D in Agricultural Entomology/ Master’s Degree in Agriculture/ Zoology/ Graduation/ Bachelor’s Degree for Post 2a with NET qualification and relevant experience. For more information refer to notification.
Also, the applicant should follow the procedure as mentioned below:
- Eligible candidates may attend for walk in interview along with
- Application in prescribed format ( check the website http://niphm.gov.in/Recruit.html for application form),
- Original, self-attested photocopies of educational qualifications,
- Research, training, projects certificates
- with recent passport size photograph on the date and timing mentioned above at the below address:
National Institute of Plant Health Management, Rajendra nagar, Hyderabad.
- For detailed information, click “http://niphm.gov.in/Recruit.html“
- Fill all the details as required and asked above.
NOTE: Candidates will be selected on the basis of interview.
All the best for your career ahead.