A great opportunity has arrived for all those candidates interested in JSLPS computer operator and other jobs. JSLPS has finally released notification for JSLPS Recruitment 2018 session. The department is ready to hire 345 new staffs as office attendant, computer operator, and other posts. So, it’s a great opportunity that no one should miss at all. To clear all your doubts, here we will provide you with all the essential JSLPS Hiring 2018 details. It will help you to apply appropriately and confidently. So, without wasting any more time let’s proceed to the details.
Dates and Schedule
- Application Starts on: 16-07-2018
- Last date to apply: 04-08-2018
- Application Fees: Free For All
JSLPS Recruitment 2018: Important Links
Total No. Of Posts: 345
- Office Attendant: 07
- Office cum Account Assistant: 187
- Admin Assistant cum Computer Operator: 151
- For admin assistant cum computer operator: Rs. 15,000/-
- Office Attendant: Rs. 10,500/-
- For Office cum Account Assistant: Rs. 12,200/-
For admin assistant cum computer operator
- Candidate must be a graduate degree holder in any stream.
Office cum Account Assistant
- Candidate must be at least B.Com pass.
- Candidate must be at least an intermediate pass.
- Also, the candidate should have two years of world experience.
JSLPS will and select and hire candidates on the basis of written examination and personal interview. The written test will world to sort eligible candidates and to forward them to the personal interview round. So, you will not be able to appear in personal interview round without qualifying the test examination.
How To Apply? Online or Offline?
Candidates can apply online directly through the official recruiting website of JSLPS. The deadline is 04 August 2018, so apply before the deadline.
So that’s all about JSLPS Recruitment 2018. Hope you enjoyed reading this post and it has delivered some valuable information to you. Keep following us to get instant govt job updates. Also, read MPSC Recruitment July 2018 and LIC Recruitment 2018. So, all the best and do well in your exam.