MPPGCL Plant Trainee Recruitment 2018
Do you want to join the government electricity sector? Here is the best opportunity knocking at the door. MPPGCL is all set to hire 100 new plant assistant trainee. Whether you talk about its salary package or other facilities, this job opportunity has everything that usually a govt job aspirant seek for. So, here at Freejobpoint.com, we will provide all the necessary details regarding MPPGCL Plant Trainee Recruitment 2018 so that you can apply confidently without any doubt in mind.
- Application Starts On: 13-06-2018
- Last Date To Apply: 04-08-2018 (extended)
- Written Test Schedule: 2nd week of August 2018.
- Application fee: Rs. 750/- ( Free for resrv. category)
- Total No. Of Vacancy: 100
- Post Name: Plant Trainee
- Salary: Rs. 25,300/-
- Job Location: Madhya Pradesh
- Candidate should be high school pass.
- Candidate should have ITI/Diploma certification in relevant trades. That’s it.
- A candidate should be of 45 years as maximum age.
- Note: Age relaxation will be there as per govt norms.
MPPGCL will hire a candidate on the basis of his/her marks and overall performance in test exam conducted by the department. Also, the main element of the test exam will be previous academic syllabus and general intelligence skill-based questions. That’s it.
How To Apply? Online Or Offline?
Yes, all the interested candidates out there can apply online for MPPGCL Plant Trainee job. So, get all other details in the below-attached image.
So that’s all about MPPGCL Plant Trainee Recruitment 2018. We hope this post has delivered quality and valuable information to you about MPPGCL Plant Trainee jobs 2018. Also, read WAPCOS Expert Engineer Recruitment 2018 and JK Bank Financial Services Recruitment 2018. Keep following us to get more such instant job updates. That’s it for now. So, best of luck and start working on your skills to grab this opportunity. Also, give your best to clear the test exam.