Indian Army Law Graduate Recruitment 2018
Interested in Indian Army? Do you have a degree in law? Great, here is the most excellent job opportunity in govt sector for you. Indian army is all set to hire new law graduates. If you have skills and you think you are the right fit for the post, you must apply. Want to get more details regarding vacancy? Then read this post till the end to extract them all. So, let’s now proceed to the details.
Indian Army Law Graduate Recruitment 2018: Dates And Schedule
- The application starts on: 19-07-2018
- Last date to apply: 16-08-2018
- Application Fee: Free For All
To download notification: Click Here
To apply online: Click Here
- Total No. of Vacancy: Various
- Post Name: Short Service Commission (NT) Course for Law Graduates
- Salary: Rs. 15,500/-
- A candidate should have LLB degree
- Also, a candidate should have at least 55% score in LLB academics
- OR, a candidate with any other relevant degree is also eligible to apply for the post.
- Max age: 27 Years
- Min Age: 21 Years
First of all, the department will shortlist candidate on the basis of merit list. After that, selected candidates will appear in the interview round. Finally, all those candidates qualifying interview round will appear in the medical test. A candidate who will qualify the medicate test will then receive the joining letter from the Indian army.
How To Apply? Online Or Offline?
Yes, you can apply online for Indian army law graduate posts. Also, find other details in the below attached image.
So that is all about Indian Army Law Graduate Recruitment 2018. It’s really a big opportunity for every govt aspirants. So, if you are eligible, then you must apply. Also, read Vizag Steel Plant Recruitment 2018 and All India Radio Newsreader Executive Recruitment. Keep following us to get more such instant job updates. That’s it for now. So, best of luck and start working on your skills to WIN this opportunity.