UGVCL Vidyut Sahayak Recruitment 2018
2018 is indeed an excellent year for all those govt job aspirants eager to join govt electrical depart. Again, a new vacancy by Uttar Gujarat Vij Company Limited is out. The company is all set to hire 292 fresh employees for the various junior assistant or Vidyut sahayak posts. So, it’s a great opportunity again that you shouldn’t miss at all. If you don’t have any idea or information regarding UGVCL Jobs 2018, get it here in this post. We have extracted all the essential details for you and that we will share with you in this post. So, let’s proceed to the details.
Dates and Schedule
- Application Starts On: 21-07-2018
- Last Date To Apply: 10-08-2018
- For Gen/OBC/UR: Rs. 500/-
- For all other candidates: Rs. 250/-
That’s it. So, let’s have a look now on important link that will also help you to proceed with your application.
- To download all the notifications: Click Here 1, Click Here 2, Click Here 3
- To Apply Online: Click Here
- Official Website: Click Here
- Total No. Of Vacancy: 292
- Name of the post: Junior Assistant, junior electrical engineer, junior civil engineer
- For Junior Asst.: Rs. 25,000/- to Rs. 55,800/-
- For Junior Electrical and Civil Engineer: Rs. 45,400/- to Rs. 10,1200/-
So, that’s all about vacancy details. Let’s now proceed to eligibility and age terms.
For Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Assistant) post
- Any candidate with graduation or equivalent degree can apply.
For Junior Electrical and Civil Engineer
- A candidate with BE or B.Tech degree in the civil or electrical stream can apply.
So, that’s all about qualification required to be eligible. Let’s now proceed to have a look on age terms.
Max: 40 Years
Department will hire candidates on the basis of their performance in test exam and personal interview. Also, candidates will have to qualify one round to get into another. So, with the right strategy, approach and skill you can quickly make your way to UGVCL Vidyut Sahayak jobs 2018. Overall, you will have to prepare yourself accordingly to win the job.
How To Apply? Online Or Offline?
Yes, you can apply online. Just visit the official website following we have provided and proceed to fill out the form and apply.
So that’s all about UGVCL Vidyut Sahayak Recruitment 2018. Hope this post has provided you with all the necessary and genuine information. If you’ve doubts or questions, comment below. We will happily answer all your questions within the shortest time. Also, read BHEL Diploma Apprentice Recruitment and Air India Recruitment 2018. So, all the best and start working on your skills to clear the selection rounds.