BSF GD Constable Recruitment 2018
Want to join the most reputed govt department? Well, who don’t want to join that. Introducing the BSF GD Constable Recruitment 2018. BSF recruitment session is back with a bang and ready to hire 16,986 candidates. Of course, no doubt it’s the bumper vacancy that no body will miss. So, I would highly recommend everyone who are eligible to apply for BSF GD Constable Recruitment 2018. So, get all the details here on freejoboint.com and proceed with your application to apply for BSF Jobs 2018. Enough jargon for now, let’s now move to the main motive of this post and explore the key details of BSF Jobs 2018.
Dates and Schedule
- Application Starts On: 21-07-2018
- Last date to apply: 20-08-2018
- For Gen/UR/OBC: Rs. 100/-
- For All Others: Free Of Cost
- Total No. Of Vacancy: 16,986
- Name Of The Post: Various
- Salary: Rs. 21,700/- to Rs. 69,100/-
- Job location: All Over India
BSF Jobs 2018: Eligibility
- A candidate must be at least 10th pass.
- Or, a candidate should have any other relevant academic certificate.
- Also, the certificate must be obtained from a govt recognised institution.
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 23 Years
BSF will pick and hire candidates after examining them in black to to back 4 rounds. Namely, Computer based exam, physical efficiency test, physical standard test, and then finally medical examination. So, candidate qualifying all the mentioned rounds with great score will finally get the joining letter. So, you will have start working your skills now to make your way easier to BSF Jobs 2018.
BSF Jobs 2018: How To Apply?
Are you eligible? If yes then congrats. You can proceed with online application by visiting the official website if BSF. That’s IT. Department has eliminated all the hassles with online application mode.
So that’s all about BSF GD Constable Recruitment 2018. Is there anything that we miss? Let us know if there is anything like that in the comment section. Also, read CISF Constable Recruitment 2018 and CRPF GD Constable Recruitment 2018.. So, all the best and start working on your skills to clear the rounds and win the job.