SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2018
SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2018| Ever wanted to appear in SSC and win job in govt sector? If yes then time has came to get ready. SSC is all set to hire 54,953 staffs as GD constable in various ministries and govt department. I would like to recommend you to apply before the deadline arrives so that your application get considered. Moreover, get all the details related to SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2018 in this post so that you know your eligibility status and can apply accordingly. So, let’s proceed now with the details.
Dates And Schedule
- Application Starts On: 21-07-2018
- Last Date To Apply: 20-08-2018
- For Gen/UR/OBC: Rs. 100/-
- For All Other: Free Of Cost
- Total Number Of Vacancy: 54,953
- Name Of The Post: GD Constable
- Salary: Rs. 21,700/- to Rs. 69,100/-
- Job location: All Over India
- A candidate must be at least 10th class pass.
- Or, a candidate with any other relevant academic certification can also apply.
- Also, the certification must be obtained from a govt recognised institution.
- Max age: 23 Years
- Min Age: 18 Years
SSC will short and hire candidate on the basis of their performance in 4 rounds. The rounds are namely computer based exam, physical efficiency test, physical standard test and then finally medical exam. So, the candidate who will performs well in all those rounds and score good marks in examination will finally get the joining letter from the department.
How To Apply?
Have you checked that you’re eligible for the post? If yes then you can apply online by visiting the official website following the link we have provided in above section. That’s it. Also, make sure you apply before the deadline to avoid the rush scenario.
So that’s all about SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2018. Are you satisfied with the details or want us to include something that we missed? If there is anything like that then let us know in the comment section. Also, read CISF Constable Recruitment 2018 and BSF GD Constable Recruitment 2018.. So, all the best, work on your skills, give your best and do well to win this opportunity.