BOB Recruitment 2018
Interested in banking job? There is no doubt in that as in India more than 50% candidates are preparing to clear govt banking exams. So, if you’re one of them, here is the golden opportunity for you. Bank Of Baroda is ready to hire new employees for the roles of manager and officers in the department. So, if you’re truly interested in govt banking section, I would recommend you to not miss this opportunity and apply before 16 August to grab the opportunity. If you don’t have enough details to proceed with your application, here we provide you all those details. So, read on this post till end to get the details and then proceed to apply for Bank of Baroda Officer and Manager Recruitment 2018 (BOB Recruitment 2018).
BOB Recruitment 2018: Dates And Schedule
- Application starts on: 26-07-2018
- Last date to apply: 16-08-2018
- Application Fee: Free For All
BOB Recruitment 2018: Important Links
- To check the notification: Click Here
- Send your CV/Resume: email@example.com
BOB Recruitment 2018: Vacancy Details
Total No. Of Vacancy: Various
- Officer 1
- Officer 2
- Regional Sales Manager
- Asst. Area Sales Manager
- Zonal Sales Manager (AVP/VP) and Many Others
Job Location: Delhi And Mumbai
Salary: As per the rules defined by government and the BOB department.
BOB Recruitment 2018: Eligibility
For BOB Officer 1 and 2 Post
- Candidate should have a graduation degree, preferably in M.Com, B.Com or CA.
- OR, Candidate with any other relevant degree can also apply.
For BOB Regional Sales Manager
- A candidate must have graduation or post graduation degree, preferably MBA in marketing or finance stream.
- Or, a candidate with any other relevant degree can also apply.
For BOB Asst. Area Sales Manager
- A candidate with graduation or post graduation degree, MBA, CA Inter, CA degree can apply.
- Also, Candidate with other relevant degrees are also eligible.
For BOB Zonal Sales Manager (AVP/VP)
- A candidate must have completed PG degree or MBA degree in marketing or finance.
Bank Of Baroda has not applied any lower age limit to BOB Recruitment 2018. However, the age of candidate should exceed 30 years by the time of recruitment.
BOB Recruitment 2018: Selection Process
BOB has opted the simplest hiring process. They will first shortlist the candidate on the basis of merit and then call them for the interview round. That’s it. So, it all depends on your performance in previous academic qualifying exam. Finally, those candidates fulfilling all the BOB required will receive the joining letter from department.
BOB Recruitment 2018: How To Apply?
If you’ve gone through the eligibility section and you found yourself eligible for Bank Of Baroda Manager And Officer Recruitment 2018, you can send your updated resume to the recruiter on email mentioned in above section. That’s it. If they will find your resume and skills attractive and appropriate, they will call you for interview round.
So, that’s all BOB Recruitment 2018. I would highly recommend you all to send your resume before the last date. It’s truly a big opportunity that you should not miss at any cost. Also, read Rajasthan Jail Department Recruitment 2018 and Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2018..