MPSC Agriculture Officer Recruitment 2018
Interested in state govt. agriculture department job? MPSC Agriculture Officer Recruitment 2018 is out and now you can participate to win the job. Make sure you apply before 07 August 2018 to avoid any application related issues. If you don’t have any details and idea about eligibility terms, here we will help you with that. We have all the key details of MPSC Agriculture Officer Recruitment 2018 and that we are going to share in this post. So, have a look below and read all the sections to get the exposure. So, let’s proceed and explore all the details.
Dates And Schedule
- Application Starts On: 24-07-2018
- Last Date To Apply: 07-08-2018
- For GEN/UR/OBC: Rs. 524/-
- For all other: Rs. 324/-
Total No. Of Vacancy:399
- Taluka Agriculture Officer (Grade B): 83 Posts
- Agriculture Officer (Grade B): 17 Post
- Agriculture Deputy Director (Grade A): 299 Posts
Salary: Rs. 9,300/- to Rs. 34,800/-
Grade Pay: Rs. 4,600/-
- A candidate must have passed his/her B.Sc degree in relevant agriculture stream.
- Or, A candidate who have completed his/her B.tech degree in relevant agriculture stream can also apply.
- Or, a candidate with B.S.Sc degree in relevant stream can also apply.
- Max age: 38 Years
- Min Age: 18 Years
MPSC will hire candidates after examining them in examination and then in personal interview round. Remember, candidates qualifying the examination round will only appear in personal interview round. So, start working on your skills and prepare yourself accordingly to clear the rounds and win the job.
How To Apply?
If you have checked the eligibility section thoroughly and found yourself eligible, you can apply online by visiting the recruiter website following the link we have provided above.
So, that’s all about MPSC Agriculture Officer Recruitment 2018. Have you got the exposure you were looking for? If not then let us know in the comment section about what’s missing in this post. We will try our best to revert you back shortly with positive answers. Also, read FACT Fireman Recruitment 2018 and BOB Recruitment 2018. So, it’s time now to get back to your academics and start working on your skills now to make yourself the deserving candidate for MPSC Agriculture Officer Recruitment 2018.