BMRCL Civil Engineer Recruitment 2018
Do you have the diploma or graduation degree in civil engineering? Also, Interested in Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Jobs 2018? If your answer is yes, then BMRCL Civil Engineer Recruitment 2018 is the best opportunity for you. BMRCL is ready to hire 99 civil engineers this year, and if you’re eligible, I would recommend you to apply before 31st August and give your best to win the job. If you need details to proceed with the application form, here you’ve arrived at the right webpage. At freejobpoint.com, you will get all the necessary details related to BMRCL Civil Engineer jobs 2018. So, without wasting any more time, let’s proceed with the details right now.
BMRCL Civil Engineer Recruitment 2018: Dates And Schedule
- The application starts on: 01-08-2018
- Last date to apply: 31-08-2018
- Application Fee: Free For All
BMRCL Civil Engineer Recruitment 2018: Important Links
BMRCL Civil Engineer Recruitment 2018: Vacancy Details
- Total No. Of Vacancy: 99
- Name Of The Post: Assistant And Assistant Executive Civil Engineer
- For BMRCL Assistant Civil Engineer: Rs. 48,280/-
- For BMRCL Assistant Executive Civil Engineer: Rs. 55,680/-
BMRCL Civil Engineer Recruitment 2018: Eligibility
- A candidate should have an engineering degree in the Civil stream.
- Or, a candidate with a diploma degree in civil engineering can also apply for BMRCL Jobs 2018.
- Also, a candidate with any other relevant degree in Civil can apply.
- Also, the degree must belong to govt recognised institution.
- For Assistant Post: 05 Years
- For Assistant Exe. Post: 08 Years
- For Assistant Post: 35 Years Max
- For Assistant Exe. Post: 40 Years Max
BMRCL Civil Engineer Recruitment 2018: Selection Process
The department will shortlist and hire candidates only after shortlisting them on the basis of merit and interview round. It’s mandatory to be shortlisted to appear in the interview. So, overall you will have to work hard and boost your engineering skills to win the job.
BMRCL Civil Engineer Recruitment 2018: How To Apply?
If you’ve confirmed in the above section that you’re eligible for posts, You can proceed to fill online application by following the link provided in the above section. Also, you will have to send a hard copy of your application with necessary document copies to the recruiter. So, fill application wisely and carefully and then proceed as mentioned.
So, that’s all about BMRCL Civil Engineer Recruitment 2018. Let us know if you still have any doubt regarding BMRCL Civil Engineer jobs 2018. Also, read SCI Electrical Officer Recruitment 2018 and BEL Engineer Recruitment 2018. So, all the best and do well. Also, follow us to get more such instant job updates.