Kolkata Air India Security Agent Recruitment 2018
Interested in Air India Jobs 2018? If yes then time has come to apply for Kolkata Air India Security Agent Recruitment 2018 and grab your dream job. Air India is all set to hire 63 new employees in transportation services. So, if you got the right skills and field exposure, participate in walk-in on 24 August there in Kolkata. If you don’t have details and you’re finding things difficult to proceed, here we will make things easier for you. We have all the key details related to Kolkata Air India Security Agent Jobs 2018 and that we are sharing in this post. So, without getting into the jargons, let’s now proceed to get the details.
Dates And Schedule
Walk-in Is Scheduled on: 24 August 2018
- For Gen/OBC/UR: ₹500/-
- For All Other: Free Of Cost
- Total No. Of Posts: 63
- Name Of The Post: Security Agent
- Salary: ₹20,190/-
- Job Location: Kolkata
- Candidate must have completed his graduate degree.
- Or, the candidate with a graduate degree in any stream can also apply for Air India security agent jobs 2018.
- Also, the candidate must have valid BCAS basic AVSEC latest 12-day pattern certification.
- Also, the candidate must know English Hindi and local conversational language.
- Max Age For General: 28 Years
- Max Age For OBC: 32 Years
- And Max age for SC/ST: 33 Years
Officials will shortlist and hire the right candidate after observing their performance in written examination and personal interview round. Also, you will have to clear examination to appear in the personal interview. So, you will have to work hard on your skills and field exposure to make yourself right fit for AIR India Security Agent Jobs 2018.
How To Apply?
Air India has made things really straightforward. There is nothing like online application procedure and all. So, you have to just visit the venue, pay the fee and appear in the rounds. That’s it. Find the venue and other details in below image.
So, that’s all about Kolkata Air India Security Agent Recruitment 2018. Prepare yourself really well for the rounds as competition is going to be very tough. Also, read RCF Sports Person Recruitment 2018 and Odisha District Court Recruitment 2018. It’s only your skills that can help you to win the job. Also, all the best and do well in selection rounds. So, that’s it for now. Best of luck!