Odisha District Court Recruitment 2018
Want to get a job in Odisha District Court? If yes then apply today for Odisha District Court Recruitment 2018. If you’ve got the skills and exposure that department is looking for, you must apply and participate in selection rounds. In short, it’s one of the finest govt. job opportunity that can help you to win your dream job. Do you have the details to proceed with the application? Whether you have or not, get all the Odisha District Court Jobs 2018 details here at freejobpoint.com. So, let’s keep the jargons short and proceed now with the important details related to Odisha District Court Jobs 2018.
Odisha District Court Recruitment 2018: Dates And Schedule
- The application starts on: Already Live
- Last Date To Apply: 01-09-2018
- For Gen/UR/OBC: ₹100/-
- For All Other: Free for all
Odisha District Court Recruitment 2018: Important Links
Odisha District Court Recruitment 2018: Vacancy Details
Total No. Of Posts: 14
Name Of The Posts And Salary
1) Junior Clerk Cum Copyist: 07 Posts
2) Junior Typist: 03 Posts
3) Stenographer Grade 3: 04 Posts
Odisha District Court Recruitment 2018: Eligibility
For Junior Clerk Cum Copyist
- Candidate must have passed 12th academics.
- Or, Candidate should also have a Diploma degree in computer application.
- Also, the degree must belong to a govt recognized Institution.
For Junior Typist
- Candidate must be at least 12th pass.
- Also, the candidate must have typing speed equal to or more than 80 words per minute.
- Also, the candidate must be familiar with the type of work.
For Stenographer Grade 3
- Candidate must be at least 12th pass out.
- Also, the candidate must possess a typewriting speed of 40 words per minute.
- Also, the certificate must belong to govt recognized Institution.
Max Age: 32 Years
Min Age: 18 Years
Odisha District Court Recruitment 2018: Selection Process
The department will sort and hire the candidate after examining candidates in several rounds. The selection rounds defined by the department are as follows: Written Examination, Computer Test, Stenography test, Typing Test And Viva Voce Test. A candidate will have to clear previous round to appear in next round. Final recruitment decision will depend on the overall performance of candidates in all the mentioned rounds. So, competition is going to be very tough and to clear the rounds you will have to do hard work. So, start working on your skills from now to clear the rounds and win the job.
Exam Pattern And Details
Odisha District Court Recruitment 2018: How To Apply?
If you’ve confirmed in the above section that you’re eligible for Odisha District Court Jobs 2010, you can proceed to download the application form and apply. Merely follow the website link that we have provided in the above section and download, and fill that. Once done, send it to below address with required document copies, and that’s it.
So, that’s all about Odisha District Court Recruitment 2018. We have tried our best to bring all the details and share here with you. Still, if anything is missing here in this post, comment below. Also, read BECIL Recruitment 2018 and BBNL General Manager Recruitment 2018. So, all the best and do well in selection rounds to win the job.