SGPGI Recruitment 2018
Interested in Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute Of Medical Science jobs? SGPGI Recruitment 2018 is out now, and the department is all set to hire 178 new staffs for the role of lower division assistant, stenographer and others. SGPGI keeps offering new opportunities for candidates with great salary packages and facilities. So, if you have got the right skills and qualification that SGPGI is looking for, you must apply before 1 September. If you’re looking for some key details to proceed with the application, here will provide you with all the details. So, let’s get started with the details without getting into the jargons.
SGPGI Recruitment 2018: Dates And Schedule
- Application Starts On: 02-08-2018
- Last Date To Apply: 01-09-2018
- For Gen/UR/OBC: ₹500/-
- For SC/ST: ₹300/-
- Payment Mode: Online
SGPGI Recruitment 2018: Important Links
SGPGI Recruitment 2018: Vacancy Details
Total No. Of Vacancy: 178
Post/Vacancy and Salary
1) Lower Division Assistant
- Total Posts: 34
- Salary: ₹25,500/- to ₹81,100/-
- Total Posts: 23
- Salary: ₹25,500/- ₹81,100/-
Note: For details regarding more posts and profiles, please check the notification. The link is there in the above section.
SGPGI Recruitment 2018: Eligibility
For SGPGI Lower Division assistant Jobs 2018
- A candidate must have a graduation degree in any stream.
- Also, the candidate must have 35 words per minute typing speed in Hindi.
- Also, a candidate should have 40 words per minute typing speed in English.
For SGPGI Stenographer Jobs 2018
- A candidate should have graduation degree in any stream.
- Also, the candidate must have scored at least 55% marks in graduation.
- Also, applying candidate should have typing speed in English and Hindi respectively as 40/35 wpm and 80 wpm.
- Max age: 40 Years
- Min Age: 21 Years
SGPGI Recruitment 2018: Selection Process
The recruitment department will officially conduct written examination to examine the skills and abilities of candidates. Candidates who will qualify the written exam will then appear in personal interview round. So, the department will pick and hire candidates on the basis of their performance in these two rounds. Also, if you seriously want to win the job, you will have to start working on your skills from now.
SGPGI Recruitment 2018: How To Apply?
If you’ve checked the eligibility section provided above and found yourself eligible, you can proceed to apply online for SGPGI Jobs 2018. Also, the procedure to apply is the same here as in PPSC Recruitment 2018. So, follow the same instruction. That’s it.
So, that’s all about SGPGI Recruitment 2018. Also, read DRDO Senior Technical Assistant Jobs 2018 and RCF Sports Person Recruitment 2018. So, all the best and start working on your skills now to clear all the mentioned rounds and win the job. Best of luck!