(PSCWB) West Bengal Police Recruitment 2018
Are you interested in WB Police jobs 2018? Public Service Commission West Bengal is all set to hire 957 sub-inspector in WB police department. So, if you have the right skills and physique, West Bengal police jobs can be the best opportunity for you. It’s the best time to grab govt job in West Bengal through West Bengal Police Recruitment 2018 session. So, do you need details related to West Bengal Police Recruitment 2018? If yes then read on this post till the end to get exposure and proceed confidently with your application. So, let’s continue now with the details.
West Bengal Police Recruitment 2018: Dates And Schedule
- Application Starts On: 22-08-2018
- Last Date To Apply: 18-09-2018
What’s The Application Fee For Sub-Inspector post in West Bengal Police Recruitment 2018?
- General/OBC/UR will have to pay ₹110/- to the West Bengal police recruitment board.
- There is no application fee for other candidates. It’s free for SC/ST.
West Bengal Police Recruitment Board: Important Links
- Total No. Of Post: 957
- Name Of The Post: WB Sub-inspector
- Job Location: West Bengal
What’s The Salary Of Sub-Inspector in West Bengal (PSCWB)?
- Salary: ₹5,400/- to ₹25,200/-
- Grade Pay: ₹2,600/-
- A candidate must be at least 10th class pass.
- Also, the class certification must belong to a govt recognized Institution.
- Also, Candidate must have Indian nationality.
- And also the Candidate must be able to speak, read and write in the Bengali language.
West Bengal Police Recruitment Board have defined maximum age as 40 years and minimum age as 18 years for WB police recruitment/sub-inspector police vacancy in West Bengal.
For SC/ST: 05 Years
For BC: 03 Years
West Bengal Police Recruitment Board: Selection Process?
Department will sort and hire the candidate after examining their skills in a written examination. Also, a medical exam may or may not be a part of the selection process. Department may ask candidates qualified for appointment to appear before a medical board for fitness certification. Overall, you will have to give your best in selection rounds and thus start working on your skills now.
How To Apply For West Bengal Police Recruitment 2018?
Have you checked and verified your eligibility in the above section? If yes and you’re eligible then proceed to apply online for WBPSC Police/sub-inspector govt jobs in West Bengal. The application procedure is the same here as in Konkan Railway Recruitment (2018). So, proceed accordingly to apply for WB Police jobs 2018. That’s it.
So, that’s all about West Bengal Police Recruitment 2018. Also, read DMRC Recruitment 2018-19 and BEL Contract Engineer Recruitment 2018. So, all the best and give your best to win your dream govt job in West Bengal.