India Post Office Recruitment 2018
India Post Office Kerala has recently released a notification to recruit various staffs for Staff Car Driver Posts in Kerala. So, If you’re eligible and interested then proceed to apply for India Post Office Recruitment 2018 after knowing the details in this post. Here we will let you know the eligibility terms, selection process, application procedure and other aspects of India Post Office Staff Car Driver Vacancy 2018 in Kerala. So, let’s start exploring the details now.
Dates And Schedule
The application starts on 20-08-2018
Last date to apply online: 30-10-2018
It’s free for all. No one needs to pay any fee.
- Total no. of vacancy: Various
- Name of the post: Staff Car Driver
- Location Of The Job: Kerala
- Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
What’s The Salary Of Staff Car Driver In India Post Department Kerala 2018?
Department will pay salary to the hired candidates as per 7th CPC/Level 2 in the Pay Matrix Table.
Eligibility For India Post Office Staff Car Driver Vacancy Kerala 2018
- A candidate must have a valid driving license for heavy and light motor vehicle.
- Also, a candidate must know the motor mechanism to troubleshoot minor vehicle defects.
- A candidate should also have three years of experience in driving light and heavy vehicle.
- Candidate should also have passed his class 10th academics.
- Desirable qualification as per notification- A candidate should have also three years of service experience as a home guard or civil volunteer.
Age Limitation (As On Last Date To Apply)
Min Age: 18 Years
Max Age: 27 Years
India Post Office Recruitment 2018: Selection Process
Department will hire candidates after analyzing their skills in driving test and the personal interview. Also, a candidate will have to clear both these rounds separately to win the job. So that’s it.
How To Apply For India Post Office Staff Car Driver Vacancy 2018?
Have you checked and confirmed your eligibility in the above section? If not then check that first. Finally, if you’re eligible then proceed to apply following the instructions which are given below.
Step 1: Download the application form from the link available in the above section.
Step 2: Fill that form with genuine details and attach relevant document copies which are required with your application.
Final Step 3: Send your application to the below address via post. So that’s it. Also, there is nothing more to do.
So, that’s all about India Post Office Recruitment 2018 Kerala. Also, read ICSI Recruitment 2018 and OPTCL Electrical Management Trainee Recruitment 2018. So all the best and also stay tuned to get more instant job updates.