NABARD Recruitment 2018
National Bank Of Agriculture And Rural Development has started accepting applications. NABARD Recruitment 2018 schedule is out now and you can apply and participate to win the job. If govt banking jobs 2018 is your dream, you must apply before 12 September to grab this opportunity. Here we will provide you with all the key details related to NABARD Vacancy 2018. So, before you apply, read this post till the end to know the eligibility and other terms. Enough jargons, let’s start with details now.
Dates And Schedule
Application Starts On 27-08-2018
Last Date To Apply Online: 12-09-2018
For Assistant Manager
- For Gen/UR/OBC: Rs. 750/-
- For SC/ST/EX-S/PWD: Rs. 100/-
For Development Assistant
- For Gen/UR/OBC: Rs. 450/-
- For SC/ST/EX-S/PWD: Rs. 50/-
NABARD Development Assistant And Assistant Manager Vacancy 2018 Details
- Total No. Of Vacancy: 69
- Name Of The Posts: Development Assistant (62) And Assistant Manager (07)
- Location Of The Job: All Over India
- Employment Type: Government Bank Jobs 2018
What’s The Salary Of Assistant Manager In NABARD Department 2018?
- For Development Assistant: Rs. 14,650/-
- For Assistant Manager: Rs. 28,150/-.
Eligibility For NABARD Recruitment 2018
- A candidate must have passed bachelor’s degree in any stream.
- Also, candidate having equivalent qualification can also apply.
- Also, a candidate must have scored at least 50% marks in academics.
Experience Required For NABARD Assistant Manager Vacancy 2018
For NABARD Development Assistant Vacancy 2018
Max Age: 35 Years
Min Age: 18 Years
Note: Please check official notification for age relaxation.
For NABARD Assistant Manager Vacancy 2018
Max Age: 40 Years
Min Age: 25 Years
Note: There is no age relaxation for this post.
NABARD Recruitment 2018: Selection Process
Department will conduct three rounds to recruit eligible candidates. The selection rounds are mentioned below:
- Prelim Examination
- Main Examination
- Personal Interview
Finally, candidates who will perform well qualify all these rounds will win the job. So. start working on your skills accordingly. So that’s all and start the preparation to clear PI round.
How To Apply?
First of all, check your eligibility in the above section. Finally, if you’re eligible then apply online following the link available in the above section. Also, the application procedure is the same here as in CSIR-CIMFR Recruitment 2018. So. that’s it.
So, that’s all about NABARD Recruitment 2018. Also, read HSL Recruitment 2018 and DNS Bank Recruitment 2018. So, all the best and stay tuned with us for more latest govt job updates. Also, press the bell icon to get instant updates.