Berhampur University Recruitment 2018
Berhampur university has issued notification for recruitment of Junior Assistant posts. There are total 30 posts of Junior Assistant. Eligible candidates can apply online up to 25th October 2018.
Following are important dates for Berhampur university recruitment 2018.
|Application Starts from||26 Sep 2018|
|Last date to apply||25 Oct 2018|
For General category candidates fee is Rs. 800/-. SC/ST/PwD candidates need to pay Rs. 400/-.
Category wise vacancy details.
Minimum education qualification for Junior Assistant post is Bachelor’s Degree. Candidates also need to have Computer Course certificate from any recognized
- Min Age: 21 Years
- Max age: 32 Years
There is age relaxation of 5 (five) years for SC/ST/SEBC/Women/ESM category candidates. PwD candidates, whose disability is not less than 40% will have 10 years age relaxation.
University will conduct written test of 160 marks. Computer Skill Test will be of 40 marks. Both tests will be of 200 marks. Exam pattern for Junior Assistant post.
How to Apply?
Candidate need to apply online through http://www.ssbodisha.nic.in/ website. Candidates should go through the detailed instruction before filling up form. Thereafter, upload latest passport size photograph. Candidates also need to upload scanned image of full signature and left hand thumb impression. Finally, pay application fees online.
- must be a citizen of India.
- should be able to speak, read and write Odia fluently.
- should have passed at least one examination in Odia language.
- who have more than one spouse alive, are not eligible. Such cases need exemption from State Government.
- Government servants, whether temporary or permanent, can apply.
- Such candidates need to produce “No Objection Certificate”.
- All candidates have to submit a medical fitness certificate . Issuing doctor should not be below the rank of a CDMO/CMO.
Candidates need to submit following documents at the time of verification.
- H.S.C. or equivalent certificate for age proof.
- Bachelor’s Degree certificate with Mark Sheet.
- Computer course certificate from a recognized institution.
- Two recent passport size photographs.
- Certificates of conduct from the College/University.
- Caste Certificate from the appropriate authority.
- Odia language passed certificate from Principal/Headmaster of school.
- Disability Certificate (should include percentage of disability).
- NOC issued by the competent authority of the department.
Following are important links Berhampur university recruitment 2018 for Junior Assistant posts.