Are you waiting for government banking job opportunities? If yes then here comes an opportunity for you from Jammu and Kashmir Bank. Bank has released an official notification to hire 1250 new employees for the role of PO and Associates through Jammu Kashmir Bank Recruitment 2018. So, here we have collected all the details for you. Read this post to know everything related to the latest banking job.
The application starts on: 20-10-2018 (PO) And 24-10-2018 (Associates)
Last Date To Apply Online: 6-11-2018 (PO) And 10-11-2018 (Associates)
- For Gen/UR/OBC: ₹800/- (Associates) And ₹1000/- (PO)
- For Reserved Categories: ₹600/- (Associates) And ₹800/- (PO)
Vacancy Details For Jammu Kashmir Bank Recruitment 2018
Total No. Of Vacancy: 1250
Name Of The Post: J&K Bank PO and Associates
- For Probationary Officers: ₹23,700/- to ₹42,020/-
- For Banking Associates: ₹11,765/- to ₹31,540/-
Job Location: Jammu And Kashmir
Employment Type: Government Banking Jobs
Eligibility For Jammu And Kashmir Bank PO and Associates Vacancies 2018
- A candidate must have completed his/her post graduation degree.
- Also, the candidate with graduation degree can apply.
- To apply for PO post, the candidate must have scored at least 60% marks in his/her graduation or PG academics.
- Candidates who want to apply for Associates post should have 55% marks in UG/PG academics.
Max: 32 Years
Min: 18 Years
Department will conduct three rounds to examine the skills and abilities of candidates. The rounds are as follows:
- Online Examination (For Associates)
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
- Personal Interview Round
Finally, the candidates qualifying all the rounds will receive joining letter from the department.
How To Apply For Jammu And Kashmir Bank PO and Associates Vacancies 2018?
Have you checked your eligibility in the above section? If yes and you’re eligible too then you can apply online for Jammu and Kashmir bank jobs 2018. So, follow the online application link available in the above section and proceed with the on-screen instructions and attach document copies. So, that’s it.