Interested in the latest govt jobs offering great packages and facilities? Apply today for NPCIL Recruitment 2018. Nuclear Power Corporation Of India Ltd has recently released a notification regarding the recruitment of Stipendiary Scientific Assistant, Trainee maintainer, and Operator posts. So, if you’re eligible and interested in mentioned job profile then must apply before 12 November 2018 to participate in selection rounds. Here are the key details related to recruitment. So, just go through this post and apply accordingly to claim the opportunity.
Important Dates And Application
Application Starts On 18-10-2018
Last Date To Apply Online: 12-11-2018
Application Fee: Free For All
Total Vacancy: 88
Name Of The Post and Vacancy Per Post:
- Stipendiary Trainee/Scientific Assistant (17)
- And, Stipendiary Trainee Operator (14)
- And, Stipendiary Trainee Maintainer (57)
Job Location: All Over India
Employment Type: Latest Govt Jobs 2018
- For NPCIL Stipendiary Scientific Assistant: ₹35,400/-
- For NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee Operator: ₹21,700/-
- Also, For NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee Maintainer: ₹21,700/-
Eligibility For NPCIL Recruitment 2018
- A candidate must have completed diploma in relevant engineering (electrical, mechanical, electronics) discipline for the post of NPCIL Stipendiary Scientific Assistant. Also, candidate must have scored at least 60% marks in the academics.
- Also, a candidate applying for NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee Operator should have completed HSC or ISC academics. And, candidate should have scored at least 50% individually in science and mathematics subjects.
- Also, candidates applying for NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee Maintainer should have completed SSC with ITI (Electronics, fitter, instrumentation, machinist).
Min Age: 18 Years
Max Age: 25 Years (Scientific), 24 Years (Operator) And 24 Years (Maintainer)
NPCIL will conduct a written exam and personal interview to examine skills and abilities of applying candidates. The written exam will consist of 200 questions (MCQ) (3 Hours) related to GK, Quantitative Aptitude, English and respective discipline. So, a candidate will have to clear all these rounds in order to win the respective job. So, that’s it.
How To Apply?
First of all, you must check the eligibility terms written above to ensure your eligibility for posts. Finally, if you’re eligible then proceed to apply online for mentioned posts. Also, the procedure to apply here is same as in IB Recruitment 2018. So, proceed and apply accordingly. So, that’s how you can apply for the post.
So, that’s all about NPCIL Recruitment 2018. Also, read OSSSC Recruitment 2018 and UP Police Recruitment 2018. Also, start working on your skills from now to win the job. So, that’s it for now and all the best.