There are so many factors we will look at before reaching to the conclusion.
- Total Expenses:- Let’s take an example you are preparing for RRB NTPC exam. Now we will check both available options. These calculations are done for 4-month duration of coaching in 2 Tier city like Jaipur. In offline coaching your total expenses will be including of coaching centre fees(around 10k) + Travel Expenses(Estimated 3k) + Hostel or Room Rent(30k) + Extra(10k) and on the other side in Online Coaching, Fees would be up to 5k and no other expenses.
- Schedule and Discipline:- In offline coaching, complete classes schedule will be fixed and regular disciplined and in Online Coaching schedule will be flexible and can be accessed from anywhere anytime. Self-discipline will have to maintain in online coaching.
- Time:- In offline Coaching time duration would be around 3 to 4 months and travelling to coaching and home would be very time consuming and in Online coaching you can complete your course as in your time frame.
- Flexibility and Doubt Session:- In offline mode you can’t attend the classes again but You can watch the video course as many times you want. In classroom, you can directly ask your doubts from the teacher and online mode also give you the facility of clearing your doubts/problems via live sessions, students forums(where online course attendees help each other), call or via visiting their nearby centre. Even in offline classes, a large number of students are taught so sometimes students hesitate to ask their doubts in such a large group but this is very flexible in online mode of study.
- Study Material and Exam Info:- Exam updates, Notifications, Important news, study material, current affairs etc. All are provided by both online and offline coaching. Most of the government exams conduct online and Online Test series give you the environment of the main exam. You can practice well before appearing in the main exam. On this point, online study is better.
- Analysis:– Online mode gives you analytics report of your progress in points and charts format. If I give you the example then you just visit RRB NTPC Mock Test Series here on this Government exam preparation portal Fliqi you can give free mock tests and after completing the mock test you can diagnose your preparation because their AI-based system will give you suggestions to improve your weak areas and topics. So that you can improve your preparation and perform well in the main exam.
Conclusion: As we have discussed on many above points and I don’t find any point where physical classroom is better than online study. Because online educational portals lets you prepare for the government exams in very flexible, and right from the comfort of your home. Online video course, live doubt sessions, free mock tests for practising, daily update with current affairs GK etc make online study better.
All the Best !