Freejobpoint.com is among few websites who accept career and jobs related guest articles. We are leading career and jobs niche website. Freejobpoint.com welcomes you to submit your guest post, if you wish to contribute to our community. We would gladly accept your articles on any of the career and jobs niche topics.
You can choose any of the following topics to write for us :-
- Career in Government jobs, Multi National & Private Companies.
- Jobs & Careers
- Question & Answers, Quizzes.
- Tips & Tricks to get a Job
- Latest Job notifications of Private and Government Companies.
- Whatever you feel related to our niche.
We request you to consider following points while submitting Guest Post :-
- Write article with minimum 1000 words.
- Content should be unique and engaging.
- Put your best efforts to write quality Guest Post.
- You should use atleast one featured image.
- You are allowed to insert only One link of your website or blog per article.
- Freejobpoint.com reserves full right to reject any article which seems to be Spam or created with intention to only promote website/blog. Readers’ satisfaction is our prime duty.
- You can send any number of Guest Posts/Articles.
- We do not charge any amount for Guest Posting. It is free and will always be.
- You can send an email on [email protected] to submit your guest post.
- Please send only niche related articles.
NOTE:- Articles having words less than 1000 will be chargeable. Rate of one article will be Rs. 100/-. In turn, you will get 3 backlinks of your website.
Become an honorable author
If you have good writing skills and have something new in your mind in order to guide or help students and job seekers, You can become an honorable Author. You need to submit 10 articles within 06 months from your email address to [email protected] We will publish it with your name, photograph & badge.
Partner with us
We cordially invite you to become our business partner. Partnership can be in following mode.
- Site Link Exchange
- Site Banners
- Search Bars
- Paid Guest Posts
We wish you all the best. Happy Writing. Waiting for articles.